Becoming a HOBY NC East Ambassador
If you are a current high school sophomore and are interested in attending HOBY NC East, please contact your high school’s guidance counselor.
Parents and Sponsors are welcome to view our sample program book for more details about our program.
ATTENTION Guidance Counselors & Potential Ambassadors:
- Registration applications are available each October at www.hoby.org.
- Follow-up acceptance packets and participant forms will be available each Spring. Forms are filled out and submitting online. The documents were emailed on April 17th. After checking your spam folder, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and school to have the email sent to you again.
2019 Seminar Date & Location
Friday, June 14 through Sunday, June 16, 2019
NC State University
If applicable, be sure to bring any prescription medication. Please bring only as much medication as will reasonably be needed during the HOBY seminar (3 days). Medication must be in its original container as labeled by the pharmacy. A Medication Verification Form for Physicians must be on file for all prescription medications. Please refer to the Policy for Use of Medication During a HOBY Event included in the pre-seminar materials, for more information.
Here is a list of local hotels for parents that plan to spend the weekend in Raleigh.
- Doubletree by Hilton – Raleigh – Brownstone – University: (919) 828-0811
- Sheraton Raleigh Hotel: (919) 834-9900
- Ramada Raleigh: (919) 832-4100
- Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown: (877) 859-5095