You, along with another facilitator, will spend a weekend working with 10-12 OUTSTANDING rising high school juniors (Ambassadors). You will be leading your Ambassadors throughout the weekend in team building exercises; guiding them through the weekend’s activities; and enthusiastically supporting them throughout the weekend.
What are the HOBY Facilitator requirements?
- Fill out an online volunteer application.
- You must be 21 years old.
- You must be available from 6 pm Thursday, June 16th to 2pm Sunday, June 19th, 2016.
- You will be required to stay on the NC State campus during the ENTIRE seminar.
- Finally, you must be enthusiastic and help these Ambassadors have an experience of a lifetime!
- Being a HOBY Facilitator is a big job, but also a VERY fun & rewarding one!
- We have a limited number of facilitator spots available, so this is why you must fill out an application.
- If you are new to HOBY, don’t worry, we will do our best to pair you with a veteran facilitator and provide you with the training you need to help facilitate a great seminar.